Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I can't wait for summer.

This last year I broke out my climbing gear and started climbing again, I found that my fat butt was not as good at climbing as I was about 6 years ago. The good thing that came out of getting back into climbing is that I actually came to the realization that I needed to get to a gym and lose some weight, and get into shape. I have been on a quest all winter to be able to climb like I did in the past, and maybe make some new goals like trying to run in a 5k and maybe something even bigger. So far I have been to the gym just about every weekday morning and my family has even gotten into the fun, Erica likes to take some fitness classes and the kids have liked going swimming and rock climbing on the indoor wall. Here is a fun video of Bailey climbing on the wall.

4 comments:

Carina said...

We miss the gym:( Good job though on sticking to it! I know andy can't wait to go climbing outside again.

Sims Family said...

Wow! Way to go Bailey!

wood0306 said...

Funny you mention 5k... You can do it... Here is the best opportunity!!!

http://race.komenslc.org/site/TR/Race/General/973550550?px=1024801&pg=personal&fr_id=1000

countryboy said...

What a darling bunch of girls you have! I'll bet grandpa Carl is spoiling them rotten. My youngest granddaughter, Katherine, is known as "the diva" but we love her anyway. Alan