Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day of School

Well it is official now....I have to wake up to an alarm clock!!!! AHHHHH!!! Dustin can confirm the fact that I am NOT a morning person and I do NOT appreciate waking up to an alarm. But I do enjoy being back in a routine and having a schedule to follow. Hannah is in 3rd grade and loving it. She is such a good student and gets good grades. Bailey just started the big 1st grade and is having so much fun. I kind of worried about her having to get up early and being gone all day but she is doing great. She loves her teacher and has a lot of friends. We went to back to school night last week and both of their teachers just talked about how much they love the girls. Bailey's teacher told us that she tested Bailey on reading and she did not miss 1 word until the 4th grade level. She could read all day if I would let her. I am so proud of both of my girls. Now I am at home with just 2 kids. It is a little strange but I am keeping busy. I am the secretary of the pta and love being involved in all that school stuff. I hope the year continues to go well....even if I have to wake up to that dumb alarm!

Hannah picked out her new Snowbird shirt for the 1st day.Hannah picked out her new Snowbird shirt for the 1st day.

Alyssa and Audrey are 2 of Hannah's best friends that she goes to school with.Alyssa and Audrey are 2 of Hannah's best friends that she goes to school with.

1st grade started the day after so this is Bailey's 1st day1st grade started the day after so this is Bailey's 1st day

Now Bailey gets to scooter like the big kids! Thank goodness for sisters!Now Bailey gets to scooter like the big kids!  Thank goodness for sisters!

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

So glad they are having a good year. Too bad that Mr. Yospe is not there anymore. What a jerk!

wood0306 said...

I love the 1st day of school. The girls are so cute!