Thursday, September 24, 2009

One year ago...

One year ago...I was in the hospital filling out paperwork, being hooked up to pitocin, and getting ready for labor. One year ago...I had my 4th beautiful baby girl after having my shortest labor. One year ago...my husband and I experienced the joy of holding a newborn angel and being in awe at our little miracle. One year ago...Sydney and I anxiously waited for 3 of the most excited sisters to come to the hospital for their first visit. One year ago...I nursed and snuggled and figured out how to add a little one to our crazy lives. Today I am watching my now 1 year old cruise around the house like she is 5 and drink her "big girl" milk out of a sippy cup. Today I am watching 3 amazing sisters still dote on Sydney as if she is new everyday. Some things change, but some still stay the same. Sydney Tess is my little angel and will always be my baby. Happy birthday baby....mommy loves you!

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!! I can't believe she is one already. Time flies!